- Born in the great state of Oklahoma and grew up in Texas.
- Currently is a Senior at the U of Arkansas studying Criminal Justice.
- Comes from a wrestling family
- Has 2 brothers who wrestle
- His father is a high school wrestling coach
- Growing up, he wrestled on and off while playing other sports. It wasn’t until about the 8th grade when he developed his passion for wrestling.
- In high school he was a 4x varsity starter and 3x Varsity Letter Winner.
The most important things he has learned from wrestling come off of the mat. “Wrestling has taught me the value of hard work and determination and to keep on fighting even when things become tough.”