Coach Abundio aka JR
- Over 10 yrs of competition Wrestling Experience that includes High school, Junior College and University Division II.
- Former Assistant Coach of Freestyle and Greco Roman 4 yrs at Channel Islands High school in Oxnard, California.
- Graduate of Channel Islands High School in 1987 with 4 yrs Wrestling experience.
- 2x CIF Place winner
- Runner Up Southern Section Masters Section.
- Made Top 7 in California state.
- Freestyle State championship 3rd.
- Greco State championship 2nd Runner Up.
- Junior Olympic Qualifier
- Moorpark Junior College Wrestling 2 yrs. 7th in State
- Graduated 1991 Oxnard Junior College with an Associate of Arts Degree In History
- Freestyle and Greco Roman competitor at senior level
- 1999 Graduate from San Francisco State university with a BA Bachelor of Arts in History & minor La Raza Studies. Wrestled/competed at Division II wrestling level for San Francisco State.
- Volunteer Coach for Fayetteville Youth Wrestling Club 2 yrs.
- Jiu jitsu Practitioner White belt
I am a family man who has been Married 9 years to Enedina Reyes of which we have 2 kids Aaliyah and Keone Andrade. I enjoy being a dad and husband and enjoy coaching wrestling and practicing Jiu jitsu and walking for exercise. Hobbies include restoring classic vehicles and reading and playing checkers to keep the mind sharp. I believe in helping others without expecting anything in return and doing good in the community for the betterment of all. I find great satisfaction in teaching youth the skills of wrestling and watching them become better individuals. My favorite saying is “If you listen you will learn”